Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Progressive swap Album Completed

It has finally arrived and I am proud to show you all.  I was overwhelmed by the talent and creativity of these ladies and what they put into my album.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I created a video to show it off.  I do want to I will be having a conversation with my son this evening on returning things that get borrowed...but, this is my only day off from work where I felt I could create a video with people being around and interrupting me.  (Basically, what I am trying to say is...the camera is a bit shaky and you may get views of my messy work area or computer keyboard more than I had intended).

Just as a refresher, this is what I sent off on it's merry way and finally made it home to me:


 
And here is what I received back:
 

No comments: